Since 1977, our dedicated volunteers have created a dynamic, energetic organization which serves Bedford Central Library and the library community in Bedford, Virginia .
The Bedford Friends support and promote the goals and purposes of the Bedford Central Library
- by purchasing special items which cannot be taken care of in the Library’s budget
- by sponsoring programs that support the Library’s mission
- by encouraging gifts and memorials to the Friends to benefit the library
- by encouraging public interest and support for the library
- by helping promote public relations and community awareness of the library